Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Unboxing a Kollector's Edition

It's not often I buy a "Collector's Edition", "Limited Edition", or "I Think I'm Special Edition" because there really isn't a reason for me to get them. The last Collector's Edition I purchased was the Grand Theft Auto 4 Collector's Edition because I am a huge GTA fan. I love each game and always will. So I decided to buy one today and share it with you.

BEHOLD! MORTAL KOMBAT: KOLLECTOR'S EDITION!



I gave in and decided to get it for a couple of reasons.

  1. I have loved Mortal Kombat since the first time playing the arcade version in a little store called Christie's.When they replaced it with Mortal Kombat II, I was ready to give them all my money just to play.
  2. The statues included in the box were a big selling point for me. Not only are they nicely crafted for being bundled in a $100 edition but they also serve as book-ends.
  3. It comes with redeemable codes for an original costume for Ermac and costumes for your XBLA avatar or PSN avatar.
  4. A nicely illustrated book filled with tons of concept art and finalized designs.
I pre-ordered my copy just so that I can also redeem the exclusive Gamestop original Scorpion costume. After opening the package I feel it was well worth it. Without further delay here are the pictures.




















Now go get your copy and enjoy the brutality of what is Mortal Kombat.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Rad packaging man. I love that Scorpion is whooping sub-zero's wussy ass!

    ReplyDelete